Monday, April 21, 2008

Lesson a Week 8: Mandelbrot Set + Paul and Storm Goodie

This week we get mathematical on Lesson a Week! As I'm getting closer to graduating, I'm glad to present a song that has an educational ring to it, but avoids being called "edutainmant" *shudder*. In addition, I decided to do a lesson for one of my favorite Paul and Storm songs "A Better Version of You". If there's enough response I can do more P&S, but at this point, I've got a lot on my plate with the JoCo lessons and the tab editing project. Enjoy!

Lesson a Week 8: Mandelbrot Set


If Dave Taught Guitar: A Better Version of You


I also want to mention that next week's video for Code Monkey (live version) may be the last video I do for a few weeks because I'll be even busier with graduation and stuff. I'll post a poll when I know my schedule a bit better. I definitely want to continue doing these lessons though, so don't worry about that. :)

1 comment:

Matthew said...

You're the best guitar teacher I've ever had! I've never actually had guitar lessons but don't let that detract from the fact that you'd be the best! Keep up the great work mate! Feel free to check out my JoCo inspired Song a Week adventure at matthewnellis.com