Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lesson A Week Returns!

Thank you to everyone who has continued to support me even after an absence of 2 months. Big thanks to Jonathan, Paul and Storm, and of course Alora for getting me the new camera. This week I present to you a double header with a new lesson for "A Laptop Like You" and the Paul & Storm song "Live" which is in the style of JoCo. "Live" is posted in two parts, one with just the lesson, the other with just the play through. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help with anything I've posted.

I'm going to post a the tab for "Live" in another post until I can find a better place for it. Sorry if it clutters up the page, it'll likely be just a temporary place until I find somewhere good to host it.

Lesson a Week 21: A Laptop Like You



If Dave Taught Guitar: Live (Part 1)


If Dave Taught Guitar: Live (Part 2)

No comments: